Rugby Ball Light
Designed in Twickenham, the Home of England Rugby, the Rugby Ball Light is an exclusive rugby ball shaped desk or bedside lamp.
The England Rugby Ball Light is an official licensed product of the RFU & Gilbert, rugby’s original brands.
A replica of the Gilbert Rugby ball used by rugby players the world over, the Rugby Ball Light has been designed specifically for rugby fans, both young and old. The 4-piece construction duplicates the structure of a size 5 rugby ball. The ellipse trim colours and team logo look brilliant even when the lamp is not switched on.
Whether for the office, den or bedroom, for working, reading or as a night light the Rugby Ball Light is the perfect gift for the rugby fan in your life.
If you’d like a Rugby Ball Light in your favourite team’s colours let us know and we’ll email you if it becomes available.
Owning the Rugby Ball Light is a great way to show support for the England team !
Rugby Ball Light - The Perfect Gift for a Rugby Fan !
A unique opportunity!
Tap into the phenomenal growth in the success and popularity of rugby union
- A leading professional and recreational team sport in England
- Adult followers and lovers of the sport equal to 38% of the UK population1
- In 2016 England won a first Grand Slam for 13 years and followed this up with an historic 3-0 series win against Australia in the summer.
- The Sevens game is undergoing massive growth with GB Sevens winning Olympic silver medal in Rio 2016
- The womens’ and girls’ game has doubled in size since 20142
- England women are the current world champions and the GB team finished fourth in the Olympics
- Wheelchair rugby was hugely popular in 2012 Paralympics and 2014 Invictus Games
- Grassroots rugby is booming in England with 400 new schools introducing the game recently with a target of 750 by 20193
- Coaching and refereeing is booming with over 10,000 recruitssince RWC 20154
Find out more about the Rugby Ball Light which followers and players of all ages, gender and ability will enjoy.
1. MasterCard Six Nations Championship Rugby Report | 2. RFU Annual Report 2014 | 3. RFU Legacy Plan | 4. RFU A Lasting Legacy – Beyond 2015
Maximum stars. I think its great. Far more robust than I expected. I love the design and the branding!!! Great job !!
I thought the website was super easy to use. Planning on sending one to my Godson for Xmas.
My son has been eyeing the one I have for a while, I’ve let him have it. It’s good build quality and well designed, defiantly not the usual gift shop/promotional style item.
A unique emblem of England Rugby
As rugby fans we are keen to form partnerships with rugby clubs at all levels. We have developed a short run pricing structure so clubs of all sizes, not just national unions, can benefit from sales of our unique product.*
For professional clubs, we are confident that the Rugby Ball Light will open a new revenue stream for club stores.
For smaller clubs we have a ‘grass roots’ programme which will feed revenue back to partner clubs from sales of the Rugby Ball Light.
*Subject to minimum order