Terms and Conditions of Sale
Rugby Ball Light is a brand name owned and managed by Globall Ltd.
You must read these Terms & Conditions of Sale carefully. By placing an order through RugbyBallLight.com (the Website), you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these Terms and Conditions in their entirety. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of Sale, you must not order from the Website.
No relaxation or delay by us in exercising any right or remedy under these Terms and Conditions of Sale shall operate as waiver of that right or remedy or shall affect our ability to subsequently exercise that right or remedy. Any waiver must be agreed by us in writing.
If any of these Terms and Conditions of Sale are found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, the rest of these Terms and Conditions of Sale shall remain in full force and effect.
In no circumstances will we be liable for any loss howsoever caused incurred by you by any action or inaction of Globall Ltd. in relation to these Terms & Conditions of Sale.
We may, from time to time, update or amend these Terms and Conditions of Sale, to ensure compliance with the law or our business requirements, without notice.
The Conditions shall be governed by and in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
Please note that completion of the online checkout process does not constitute our acceptance of your offer to purchase product or service from us. Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch, to you, of the Product ordered. Prior to dispatch of the product or service, Globall Ltd. maintains the right to decline an order for any reason.
If we cannot supply you with the product or service you ordered, we will not process your order. We will inform you of this in writing (including email) and, if you have already paid for the product or service, refund you in full as soon as reasonably possible.
If for any reason we are unable to fulfill your order or part of your order, including expected delivery dates, we will inform you as soon as possible. You acknowledge that Globall will not be liable for any loss in such circumstances.
We will not accept orders placed or for delivery outside of the European Union.
All card payments are subject to authorization by your card issuer. We take payment immediately.
As part of the Website checkout process, you will be asked to enter your payment details. All compulsory fields must be completed. By completing your payment details, you confirm that the credit or debit card being used is yours. We will not store any of the personal financial information you supply during checkout, except for the purpose of processing your order.
All products ordered remain the property of Globall Ltd. until full payment has been received and delivery has been made to address specified by you. If products received by you are not fully paid for, you must either, make immediate payment to us or return the goods in accordance with the information below. If you do not return or pay for the product within 30 days, we reserve the right to reclaim the product at your expense. We reserve the right to charge you for any damage to the product and packaging incurred whilst in you care.
We endeavor to ensure that prices quoted on the Website are correct and that all products have been accurately described and illustrated. However, when ordering products through the Website, please note that:
- all prices are in pounds Sterling and inclusive of UK VAT (at the current rate) where applicable
- the weights and dimensions shown on the Website are approximate and for guidance only. They should not be used in critical circumstances
- we take reasonable care to illustrate and describe our products accurately on the Website. The actual displayed colours may vary from monitor to monitor. Your monitor may not accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery
- imagery on the Website is for illustration only and we reserve the right to change the specification and design without prior notice
- all orders are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as possible if the product you have ordered is not available
Delivery & Returns
Prices for standard and expedited delivery are available on the website when checking out. (UK Standard delivery is free)
If you decide to cancel your order prior to shipping, please email info@RugbyBallLight.co.uk.
We will cancel your order and fully refund your payment. Confirmation of cancellation will be emailed to you. Unfortunately, once an order has been shipped, cancellation is no longer available and the order must be treated as per our return/refund policy below.
Products can be returned for refund within 14 days of purchase if they are no longer required. In this instance the product must be returned in a resalable, ‘as new’ condition, complete and with any seals intact. Any postage costs incurred will not be refunded in this instance.
Your right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification, that have been personalized.
Your Rugby Ball Light is covered by the limited warranty described in the Terms and Conditions of Sale. For information regarding this warranty see below.
N.B. proof of purchase is required. This warranty does not cover misuse, careless handling or accidental damage.
Once you have emailed us and received a returns RA (authorization number), please follow the procedure below to ensure your return is dealt with efficiently:
- Please include a note detailing the reason for return. This must include your order number, which you will be able to find on the original paperwork that you received with the order.
- Wrap the item securely in its original packaging with all warranty cards, licenses, manuals and accessories. This is very important.
- Send the package to the address below:
- Please mark your RA number clearly on the parcel.
- We will notify you via e-mail when we have processed your return.
Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Should you have a complaint or any comments you wish make, please do not hesitate to contact us at info@RugbyBallLight.co.uk. We take any complaints very seriously and will try to resolve your problems as soon as possible.
1 Year Limited Warranty
Proof of purchase required.
The Rugby Ball Light is guaranteed for one year from date of purchase against manufacturing defects. This Warranty is for the benefit of the original retail consumer purchaser only and cannot be assigned to any third party. This Product will (at the discretion of Globall Ltd) either be repaired or replaced (in whole or in part) with new or refurbished parts free of charge providing always that:
- original proof of purchase from an authorized Rugby Ball Light distributor is presented.
- fitting and installation instructions have been followed correctly in accordance with the instructions supplied.
- the Product has been used only for the purpose for which it is intended.
- the Product has not been misused or handled carelessly.
- repairs have not been attempted other than by our service staff or authorized dealers.
We will cover return postage costs in this instance provided the product is confirmed faulty (to a maximum cost of returning the product by First Class Recorded Delivery). Premium services will not be refunded.
This Warranty is governed by the laws of England and Wales.